Subject: [Leica] I did not buy an M8 and my glass is half full
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sun Dec 17 18:37:14 2006

I ordered a drink and my glass came half full. I was charged for a full
one, but??? This scenario is beginning to sound as if it were made up in
Washington,. D.C. Who could believe this nonsense, die hard Edsel
owners?  Those addicted to the  self-flagellation incurred with Leica's
latest dog should buy a Fiat.