Subject: [Leica] LTM camera bodies
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Dec 17 16:32:49 2006

Arche,

I'm most worried about the yellowing rangefinder. The shutter curtain
is perfect in my IIIc but in looking at my negative density, 1/100
and 1/200 are slow. Also 1/2 sec will stick most of the time. I think
I'll pass on the IIIg. I'll see what can be done with the IIIc. I'm
not a collector even though my son thinks I am.

Len