Subject: [Leica] LTM camera bodies
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Dec 17 16:03:17 2006

Marc,

That's probably good advice. What I might do is look for a nice IIIf
while I find a suitable repair shop. Actually I'm looking for a shop
now to clean up my 400 f5 Telyt. I had no intention to junking the
IIIc even if I didn't get it CLA'd.  I don't get rid of Leica gear,
especially the LTM gear. Actually my IIIc was made in 1946. I find
the IIIg's are over double the price of a nice IIIc or IIIf.

Regards,
Len