Subject: [Leica] IMG end of the world
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Dec 16 07:52:10 2006

Same here, even down to wife and daughter.

For in house photos, we stopped using PMTs. I used an Agfa lith-type
stabilization paper. Put a vacuum board under the D-2, covered the
paper with a half-tone screen, did a main and a flash exposure. Got
sharpness that was twice as clean as PMT could pull off.

Wouldn't go back to doing it that way for anything;^)

Ric