Subject: [Leica] NW weather
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Dec 15 20:58:22 2006

Ric Carter asked:

> Ted--
> > How's the weather for you?<<<

Hi Ric,
It was pretty wild around here during the night with trees coming down in
many parts of Victoria and no hydro connections for several hundred
thousands of homes and offices.

In my home we were without power from sometime around 3 a.m until around
noon today (Friday) But other than that we did fairly well. I don't feel bad
about the electricity as this is the 3rd major wind storm this week and we
only lost power the once. Where many others on Vancouver Island have been
with out hydro for over a week due to one storm right after another. The
hydro guys get lines fixed and it storms and they have to fix it all over
again.

Bad month for weather so far.
Thank you for asking.
ted