Subject: [Leica] Re: Armstrong's marathon
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Dec 15 17:17:05 2006

Larry, Clarence DeMar has finished ahead of more than one or two runners
along the way. An absolute legend of Boston.
I once passed Rob DeCastella in a half. Of course he had won Boston (1986)
only a week or two before and was just doing a
promotional appearance for the organisers!
Sadly never did better than 3 hrs myself. 1:24 for the half was my finest
hour way back then.

Cheers
Hoppy