Subject: [Leica] IMG: my new rangefinder AND Rolleiflex
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Dec 15 14:54:16 2006

I put the Rolleikin in a 3.5F. It was ingenious, but not worth really
bothering with. I love the mechanics of it and the way Rollei seemed
to think the camera could be "all things to all people", when clearly
there is no camera which can assume that mantel. Fun, but not really
recommended: though I found it quite a nice format at a wedding:
vertical shots from a Rollei ;-)

Cheers