Subject: [Leica] LUG yearbook: how to digitize my print: help
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Dec 15 14:41:45 2006

If I think my "best" work for this year came out of the darkroom, and
wanted to get a good file to send in from a print, how would you do
it? Use a flat bed: (I have a 3200 Epson, but its limited in its
size, Use my DMR/R9 100 APO macro, or do I have to scan a neg, in
which case my 6 x 6 files are limited to the Epson flatbed as I don't
have a dedicated or high end medium format scanner.

Cheers