Subject: [Leica] A newbie here..
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Dec 15 07:30:53 2006

<larry.k@rcn.com> wrote:

> ... Lance Armstrong running in the race

What Lance Armstrong said about his marathon (keep in mind that Armstrong
finished in under three hours, an exceptional performance):

"Without a doubt that was the hardest physical thing I've ever done," said
the 35-year-old, noticeably limping."

"I can tell you, 20 years of pro sports, endurance sports, from triathlons
to cycling, all of the Tours, even the worst days on the Tours, nothing was
as hard as that and nothing left me feeling the way that I feel now in
terms of just sheer fatigue and soreness."

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://mail2web.com/ .