Subject: [Leica] A newbie here..
From: larry.k at rcn.com (larry.k@rcn.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 05:45:30 2006

> ... Lance Armstrong running in the
> race. You get to see the fact that he was running behind a motorcycle
> equipped
> with a dozen cameras and surrounded by a huge entourage. It must be
> some
> sort of torture to have every step of your race covered by cameras.

>>... and breathing the motorcycle's exhaust.

  Yeah, good point. It is like someone saying, "Here, you think you can run
26.2
miles, let's see if you can make it when we poison you along the way!" I
think it
is the revenge of the unhealthy on the healthy! Maybe all the camera guys
could
chain smoke cigarettes at the same time for more of a challenge to the
runner.

  Regards,

  Larry