Subject: [Leica] M8 "problems" questions...
From: larry.k at rcn.com (larry.k@rcn.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 06:13:45 2006

At 07:01 AM 12/14/2006, you wrote:
>Click on "Know How" on the right side of the screen. I have had some trouble
>with the SanDIsk Extreme III 2 gig card, which happens to not be on
>the list. I'm
>not sure if this is an oversight on Leica's part or intentional.
>
>   Larry

>>Oops.  I just recommended that very card to Bernardo.  I have 3 of
>>them and have never had a problem using them with the M8.  What sort
>>of problem are you having?

>>Tina

Hello Tina,
  Here is the thread from the Leica User Forum.

http://www.leica-camera-user.com/digital-forum/11069-problems-writing-
files.html

  I don't know if the list of supported cards is formatted incorrectly, as
someone
else said or if they don't support the SanDisk Extreme III 2 GB.

  My card seemed ok yesterday. I will see if I keep running into problems
with
this card and if so, I will buy some different cards.

  Regards,

  Larry