Subject: [Leica] Have the Munchies?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Dec 13 05:39:36 2006

Philippe

Somehow I do believe my model quest will come to naught. At least my
wife hinted around at that. :-)  Munch's color is fantastic. Whether
it's his sister or an imaginary screamer the images are devastating.

Walt

Replies: Reply from rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure) ([Leica] In Shock)
Message from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Have the Munchies?)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Have the Munchies?)