Subject: [Leica] Have the Munchies?
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue Dec 12 13:15:31 2006

Hi Walt,

So we're back to Bonobos from what I see ;-)

Finally subscribed, and having fun; thanks.

I should then introduce myself to the Group: French, I am neither
related to HCB nor LVMH, no luxury inside.
I have had and used a couple of cameras in my life and currently shoot
with Leica and Angenieux glass on Rs. I am also experimenting with the
Vario-Elmarit on the L1.
My only 35mm rangefinders are an old Foca, a Yashica and a Minox GT -
kept for fond memories.
I am not a pro, just one more Leica addict because the make offers me
what I want in photography i.e freedom of mind and (much) less trouble
than others I've had.

I have posted on the LUGallery
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/> for some time not knowing
there was a list that goes with it, sorry for that :-[   , and I have
been told you might like some of them. As I am always ready to take
advice and learn from other photographers, I'd be delighted to read your
comments (- or +) on my pictures.

Last, I also post on another list where I use a compound signature which
I'd like to keep here if you don't mind. This would avoid confusion with
other Phils who might not like it (see infra :-) ).
Yours
Phileicangemix