Subject: [Leica] A newbie here..
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Wed Dec 13 05:35:47 2006

Alex,
      I've used just a 50mm Summicron and a 90 mm Summicron since dirt was
invented. Recently, however, I sold the 90 mm 'cron and bought a 90 mm
Voigtlander Apo Lanther, which is much smaller and lighter than the
Summicron.. What's more, it's a very sharp lens.
      Wasn't it Emerson who wrote, "Simplify, simplify, simplify"? Or was it
Thoreau?
  Regards,
  Hank
Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl> wrote:
  Alex wrote:

> In fact, first of all I intend to keep things simple just limiting
> myself to 50mm standard lens and trying myself for all kinds of photo I
> do usually for a time being....untill will feel my RF skills are
> adequate enough and will feel a limitation of single focal length. In
> the whole I intend to round my lens line-up by three focal lenghs: 28mm,
> 50mm and 85-90mm which will cover nearly entire range I used to.

Hank Kellner
Author, SHADOWS AT GARNER LAKE
www.iUniverse.com
Toll free: 1/800/288/4737