Subject: [Leica] K10d shake reduction
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 06:51:16 2006

I've had some questions about widw angle  lenses and shake reduction on the
Pentax K10D.

I had SR on my K100, but  it is not so pronounced.  There definitely are
issues, and I think it can  be used as a tool as well as having it be a
drawback.
 I'm just  learning, glad it is digital, because I think the curve is kinda
high, and will  mean a lot of misses.

This shot is an example of when it worked for  me..   It is cropped and a
little focus magic applied to the picture.  This was with the 21 mm ltd lens
at f
3.2  1/6 th  of a second at 400  iso. No noise reduction, shot as a  jpeg.

http://www.sonc.com/shake_reduction.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com