Subject: [Leica] IMG Three New photos
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Tue Dec 12 05:01:53 2006

Hello Alastair,
     Thank you for your comments.  It could be that I disturbed the hostile
lady, but that seems doubtful because I was literally "shooting from the
hip" while looking in another direction.
      Again, thanks for looking. I certainly appreciate your comments.
  Regards,
  Hank

Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> wrote:
  > Hello Everyone,
> I've posted three new photos. As usual, comments and criticism are
> welcome.
> Thanks,
> Hank
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hankpix/34Hostile+Woman+NYC.jpg.html
>  A hostile woman pauses on a street in New York City
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hankpix/70Old+Lady+Mexico.jpg.html
>  A woman passes by in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hankpix/27+Woman+in+Doorway+Portugal.jpg.html
> A thoughtful woman pauses in a doorway in Lisbon, Portugal

I like the last two images as casual street work, but the first one just
looks as if you have disturbed the lady and made her look "bad". Makes me
squirm a bit, but I don't know what others feel

Cheers