Subject: [Leica] Re: Chimps and gorillas
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Mon Dec 11 19:19:49 2006

larry:

Coudn't agree more.  We seem to have, if anything, DE-volved.

Compare the tenderness of of "other mammal species" with their young
and each other as well as with us, if we behave ourselves around them
for any span of time.  It's from them that we stole the overused term,
"unconditiional Love".

Then look at the incredible, unforgivable mischief we have wrought on
ourselves in the name of abstract concepts.  Pick a war, follow the
money, choose your chemical.

I'd hang out with Koko and her crew any time.  And, she shoots film -
with an SLR, already!  Who knew?

Bob in Seattle