Subject: [Leica] Re: Deer
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Dec 11 08:05:07 2006

Larry

you actually wrote the below listed statement???For shame.....Have you
taken a look at the landscape lately? Billboards, subdivisions, car lots
and a plethora of other disgusting crap. Don't worry about the deer, a
few more generations and we'll have made the whole planet unfit for
anything except cockroaches.