Subject: [Leica] WTB: Leica Remote
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Dec 8 15:46:08 2006

John,

I think Leica just announced they were out of the projector business
a month or so ago. Surprised they didn't have this part 6 months ago
though. I think I'm googled out on this part. If all else fails I'll
connect a laptop to the RS232 ports and control the projector that
way. The leica manual states the software to control all functions
exists.

Cheers,
Len