Subject: [Leica] WTB: Leica Remote
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Dec 8 15:17:41 2006

Probably not a surprise but I think slide projectors are not in
production any more. Now is a good time to order any service parts
you might need. I ordered a bright light kit for my P600. It took two
years to get some tray extensions for the same projector so be
prepared for the worst. Sometimes googling Leica and the part number
can be fruitful.

John

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] WTB: Leica Remote)