Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital Leica back
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 8 15:45:41 2006

In a message dated 12/8/2006 5:43:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
imagist3@mac.com writes:

Long  live digital capture competing with film for speed and resolution.
Long  live Kodachrome.
Long live Leica optics.
Long live M's and including  M8s.
Long live Alpa, Polaroid, Blad, Rollei Zeiss, and all the  wonderful
choices our world of photography has presented us  with.

-------

Yes, waiter, I'll have what he ordered.  ;-)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana