Subject: [Leica] IMG: IIIC & Ken's summaron
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Dec 7 16:09:59 2006

I find this picture really good, it matches very well on your combination of
lens, film and developping.

I've take a look on your Gallery with very good work too, and I would like
suggest you that IMHO if you can give more softness to the faces of this
picture, it is a very good one too:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/HarveyArche/Joplin-2004-05/album395/daggers
.jpg.html

Saludos desde Barcelona