Subject: [Leica] IMG: IIIC & Ken's summaron
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed Dec 6 17:32:19 2006

My old IIIc came back from DAG after a difficult
shutter repair (it took two trips for Don to get to
the root of it, and he very graciously didn't charge
for the second fix that did the trick) and even though
I have stuff from October I haven't scanned yet, I
really wanted to play with the Summaron I bought from
Ken this summer but hadn't yet had a chance to try
out. So, this one and the four following of Christmas
shoppers from the Opryland mall:

http://tinyurl.com/ydjbwc

I also seem to have hit on the regimen for Neopan 1600
@1600 that works for the way I meter and shoot: 1:3
for 15 mins. 68*, three inversions every 60 seconds.

HoHoHo,
Harvey