Subject: [Leica] FS: MIS UT-2 ink for 1280/1290
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Dec 7 14:39:05 2006

I bought a used 2200 to replace the aging 1280 for B&W work so now I have a
couple UT-2 Eboni Black ink cartridges left. I will sell them at 50% off
inksupply.com prices, plus shipping. New and unopened.

And if anyone is local to the SF Bay Area and want a 1280 for spare parts,
it's yours for asking.

use richard at imagecraft.com)