Subject: [Leica] Re: Disposal of electronics
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Dec 4 17:34:21 2006

Actually, disposal is a huge problem, fee or not. There are tons of toxic
stuff in rivers in China, Philippines, India, Africa etc. wherever we
"first world" nations can find places to get the stuff out of sight, at
least for a while.

Sigh.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Disposal of electronics)