Subject: [Leica] I Remember Mike!
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Dec 5 15:39:54 2006

Koudelka's panoramas suck... and Erwitt had done some really great PJ.
New and improved never did ring a bell with me but to each their own. If
print quality enters into the discussion then HCB's printer is a real
master. Recently saw dozens of prints by some of history's biggest
names. Henri's had a glow I've never seen before. Better than Adams,
Weston's, and a host of others. :-)

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] I Remember Mike!)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] I Remember Mike!)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] I Remember Mike!)