Subject: [Leica] I Remember Mike!
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Dec 5 09:05:03 2006

If  Mike is so darned smart he might expand his list of camera heroes a
bit... Ralph Gibson, Sally Mann, Raymond Depardon, Gilles Peress,  Josef
Koudelka, William Klein, Salgado, Paolo Pelligrin, Elliot Erwitt, ...on
and on and on.......Having said that now everyone can return to
discussing the latest magenta monster in glorious b&w.