Subject: [Leica] Top Ten Living Photographers
From: marko1976 at excite.com (marko1976@excite.com)
Date: Tue Dec 5 09:36:21 2006

Eggleston's work is an aquired taste, either you like it or don't. Sure some
of if work will leave you scratching your head, why in the hell would he
ever think that photograph is any good. The fact is he really doesn't edit
any of his work....so its pretty much an on going body of work. His view of
the world is an interesting one I think, an always interested to see what he
is doing.