Subject: [Leica] November contest winners
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Sun Dec 3 14:49:19 2006

My heartiest congrats to the winners - Montie's winner is truly stunning
(again!), and Douglas's and Ric's are great, too.

I'm genuinely humbled by your praise, Brian - it's probably my personal
favourite of the year, but it's still very, very nice indeed to hear praise
of it amongst such an august group!

Nick