Subject: [Leica] Christmas Fest
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 3 10:59:55 2006

Last night we held the 80 th Natchitoches  Christmas Festival and invited
about 100,000 of our best friends.

One of my favorite parts is the Cajun Band and great food at a friend's
party.

A note about the fireworks shots:  I was trying  out the image stabilization
on the Pentax K100D, so they are both hand-held at  something like 1/8th of
second.

We'll have fireworks six more times  this season, so I'll get to play with
it
more. Some of the sights from  yesterday.    Enjoy!

http://www.sonc.com/CF_06/

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com