Subject: [Leica] Weddings can be one big blur
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Dec 1 21:36:49 2006

Christopher Williams offered:
>Time goes by so fast:
>http://www.zoeicaimages.com/html/blur.html<<<<

Chris mon ami? Yes most weddings are a blur! ;-) However old buddy is this
before you hit the liquid table or after? ;-) ;-)

it's a very good thing you clarified yerself first. :-) But given I hate
weddings vehemently I find it rather interesting even if I have absolutely
no idea what the hell you shot! ;-)

Bride on the run slow shutter speed because you were getting fed up and
wanted to do something totally off the wall weird? ;-) er' what? ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Weddings can be one big blur)