Subject: [Leica] Is it just me?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Nov 30 05:40:51 2006

Philip

Having done the real world thing for many a year I feel  your post
overlooks an important consideration. . Those cluster f**k gang bangs,
where big glass and overpriced digitals rule, aren't everyone's cup of
tea.  Here we are, behind the yellow tape and anxiously awaiting our
photo ops. I certainly hope there will always be room for those who
won't "shoot on cue".

Walt