Subject: [Leica] Is it just me? (wide angle)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Nov 29 21:10:48 2006

Gary Todoroff offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Is it just me? (wide angle)

Hi Gary mon ami,
> No need to wish for another 2mm with the 7-14mm/f4 Zuiko superwide zoom
> (like a 14-28mm on 35mm). It is pure magic, Ted! <<<<

True with new technology no question.

But I'd bet there were times long before we got into the high tech gear and
lenses of today when you wished you could squeeze another mm or 2 out of the
widest lens you had at the time. :-)

Even with these wonderful superwides we'll always run into a situation where
they would fit what our eyes see if the lens was 2mm wider! ;-) And we can't
take a step back becasue we're already ass to the wall and squeezing. ;-)

ted

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Is it just me?)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Is it just me?)
Message from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Is it just me? (wide angle))