Subject: [Leica] Re:White Stripes and waiting by the doorbell
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Nov 29 14:12:45 2006

Someone - Ginsberg? - once said he had a better voice than Caruso :-). Once
you got past the 'sound' of the voice, the pitch was spot on IMHO.

The recent Dylan radio shows are about to be broadcast in the UK, have you
heard any of them?

Steve

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re:White Stripes and waiting by the doorbell)