Subject: [Leica] IMG: some M8 night photographs
From: davison_m at msn.com (MARK DAVISON)
Date: Tue Nov 28 17:59:23 2006

I have encountered two problems:

the 77mm filter is just too big.  I'm using a 35mm external viewfinder to
approximate the field of view of my 24 on the M8.

I do see ghost reflections when shooting into a bright sun. I'll post an
example when I get a chance--right now the gallery is being balky and not
letting me upload the example. I'm sure that part of the problem with ghost
reflections is that the 77mm filter can't be used with the shade for the
24mm ASPH!

Mark