Subject: [Leica] 50mm rigid Summicron
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Nov 27 16:31:04 2006

Yes, same optical formula. The legend is that the DRs were cherry
picked off the assembly line. True but not for optical performance
just for a specific focal length.

John Collier

Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] 50mm rigid Summicron)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] 50mm rigid Summicron)