Subject: [Leica] 50mm rigid Summicron
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Nov 27 15:37:37 2006

I can't remember all the details, or even my middle name half the
time, but the DR lenses are all the same exact focal length. The
rigid mount came in several variations to suit the slight focal
length variations of the production line optical units.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] 50mm rigid Summicron)