Subject: [Leica] OT How many here are retired? How many are happier after retirement than when you were working?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Nov 27 15:32:39 2006

At 05:12 PM 11/27/2006, you wrote:
>How many here are retired?

I have been officially retired since December; however, they have not
found anybody to take my place so I'm still working "off the books"

>How many are happier after retirement than when you were working?

I am much happier since I feel that I can say "No" when I don't want
to go to a staff meeting or attend a conference.

>Regardless whether you are retired or not, what do you do to make funds for
>those additional Leica purchases?

Stock photography.  If I continue to add photos for RM stock, I
should do o.k. with my retirement plan (travel a lot, spend a little)

>...Vick, dreaming of retirement (or minimally not working at present job)

If you want to retire with stock, check it out first.  As long as you
don't do documentary photography of developing countries, you should
do fine :-))  Whatever you do, don't go with microstocks or any RF
agencies.  You will lose all rights to your photos for nothing.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

In reply to: Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] OT How many here are retired? How many are happier after retirement than when you were working?)