Subject: [Leica] Re: OT How many here are retired? How many are happierafterretirement than when you were working?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Nov 27 15:30:30 2006

I'm not yet retired, I'll have the right to be in two years, it is not easy
to be retired when you have a small, very small Company, everything is very
personal and my daughters don't follow it, is somebody interested to buy my
Company in two years?, well ... I prefer keep you as friends. Anyway, be
100% retired would be not my ideal target, but is very difficult to be
implicated at only a certain % of your time.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

In reply to: Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: OT How many here are retired? How many are happier afterretirement than when you were working?)