Subject: [Leica] Re: OT How many here are retired? How many are happier afterretirement than when you were working?
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Nov 27 14:42:02 2006

I retired at the age of 30 from a normal job to my 24 hr self-employed job.
Amazing how some brides will call at 7am or 11pm.

Much happier now, oh hell yes.

Leica funds come from the tipjar at weddings(I use a hollowed out shell of
the Telyt 400mm). So far I have saved $4.55 from 6 years
of tips.

Chris