Subject: [Leica] First test Summicron Collapsible
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 27 14:24:40 2006

Luis, it's not possible to have anything more than a general impression from
small pics on line, of course. But that Summicron looks
sharp and contrasty to me. Try some Neopan 400 instead of HP5?

I've just received a bayonet adaptor for my newish CV Skopar 2.5 35 LTM.
Testing underway with results to post soon
Cheers
Hoppy