Subject: [Leica] First test Summicron Collapsible
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Nov 27 14:11:51 2006

Hi Hoppy,

The difference I appreciate with my old "Rigid Summicron" is that I thik
that the "Rigid" had a better definition of the tones gradation, but I want
do more tests and try with other films, probably HP5 is too contrasty. I
agree with you that many lenses could show similar results against the
light, this was a "strong test".

Thanks for looking and for your opinions

Salud!
Luis