Subject: [Leica] Slides rool! Check this cool mounting thingy.
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Nov 26 17:06:31 2006

At 04:23 PM 11/26/2006, you wrote:
>Howdy folks.
>
>While you were all out there snapping away with your digi whizzies,
>look what I bought!
>
>http://www.gepe.com/english/120.htm

Rick -  I have often looked at this a considered buying it but then
I've figured how much more film I could buy with what it costs. Also,
I can mount about 400 slides in an hour just working at my normal
speed.  It does take longer to set everything up.  I would be very
interested in your opinion.  Let me know how finicky it is and if it
really saves lots of time.  Be my guinea pig!!

B&H sells the Gepe slide mounts made especially for this processor
and those are the ones that I usually buy by the 10,000.  Just go on
their site and look for the ones made for the professional slide
mounting machine.

Thanks -

Tina

Replies: Reply from rdandcb at home.netspeed.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Slides rool! Check this cool mounting thingy.)