Subject: [Leica] Going to Hawaii with my M's
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Nov 26 15:57:00 2006

At 06:45 PM 11/26/2006, you wrote:
>I've decided I'm just going to take the M's and shoot black and white
>and MAYBE few rolls of color that I have stashed in the freezer.
>
>Adam

Most of what I shoot is B&W but when I go to Guatemala, it's almost
all color.  I think you would regret not taking color to Hawaii.  Of
course, you could buy it when you get there, too.  These days, with
color you have the choice of converting it to B&W later if you want
to.  With B&W only you don't have a choice.  Those colorful markets,
tropical flowers, birds, rainbows, volcanos, and tourists in wild
Hawaiian shirts will all be B&W forever.  I would take B&W but a
generous amount of color, too.

Have fun!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA