Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat Nov 25 12:28:50 2006

>I like everything about this image, Henning. It's wonderful. I like
>learning from work and this instructed me on posibilities I had not
>considered before in framing and investigating flowers. I gather that
>it's a studio shot? This is a situation where I'd like to know what
>you went through and investigated to make this image. If you remember
>how you approached it, and if you work that way so you think about it,
>i'd enjoy knowing.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Adam
>
>On 11/24/06, Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> wrote:
>>  From a kodachrome with 400/6.8:
>>
>>http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/Daisy.jpg

No, this was out in the field. I believe it was with a Viso and M4
quite a number of years ago. I like using long lenses for stuff like
this as it allows easy isolation of the subject, and you get to
choose your background tones as well.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design