Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat Nov 25 12:28:59 2006

>Henning Wulff writes in part:
>
>>  >  >  From a kodachrome with 400/6.8:
>>  Thank you all for your generous comments. That's the sort of thing
>>  that will get me to go back through some old pictures and feed the
>>  scanner! :-) When I have time... :-(
>>

>Shooting more Kodachrome wouldn't hurt either. I'll be really sorry
>to see this film disappear.
>
>Greg J. Lorenzo
>Calgary, Alberta

Shooting it isn't as much a problem as getting it developed. The last
time I sent it off for developing it came back 2 months later, and
some frames were damaged. It's just not worth the effort anymore. The
little slide film I shoot now is all Fuji E6. At least I can get it
processed reasonably quickly, and can speak to the techs at the labs
as well as the owners. Years ago I helped two different labs set up
E6 lines and both are still owned by the same people, so I can
readily talk to them if something goes wrong.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] IMG: FF)