Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Nov 25 11:03:11 2006

I like everything about this image, Henning. It's wonderful. I like
learning from work and this instructed me on posibilities I had not
considered before in framing and investigating flowers. I gather that
it's a studio shot? This is a situation where I'd like to know what
you went through and investigated to make this image. If you remember
how you approached it, and if you work that way so you think about it,
i'd enjoy knowing.

Best regards,

Adam

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] IMG: FF)