Subject: [Leica] Zeiss 15mm f2.8 ZM and 15mm Viewfinder
From: dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States)
Date: Thu Nov 23 14:59:21 2006

I would also think that the new Tri Elmar is going to suck the air right out
of the Zeiss 15mm lens sales.

Based on data sheets from each manufacturer the Tri Elmar looks as good as
the Zeiss and oh, by the way has two other focal lengths to boot.  That
finder does look wacky however...

Best wishes
Dan States
Grand Rapids MI