Subject: [Leica] FS Summicron CLPS LTM/Contax IIA/Canon G7
From: dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States)
Date: Fri Dec 22 15:31:15 2006

Hello all, I'm offering a few items for sale to fund my totally irrational
purchase of a Sonnar 50 F1.5 ZM....

First:

A Summicron M 50mm lens.  This is the collapsable version, in LTM mount.  It
is a very late production model with a serial number of 136408x.  It is
optically outstanding with none of the usual issues that go with these
lenses.  It has perfect coating and no discoloration or fog.  The mount is
in excellent shape, with only light signs of use on the aperture ring.
Focus is smooth and accurate.

It comes with a 39mm UVA B+W filter that I use for protection and the
original lens cap.  The price is $350 including shipping within the US and
Canada.

Second:
A Contax IIa Color Dial camera with Sonnar 50mm F2 lens.  This camera and
lens were restored by the famous Henry Scherer.  The camera is in
outstanding condition, with the only signs of wear occuring on the bottom
plate.  The leather is in great condition, with no bumps.  The shutter and
mechanism are smooth and quiet, and the RF is clear and accurate.

The Lens is in OK condition, with wear showing on the aperture.  The
aperture sticks a bit from F11-16, but works otherwise perfectly.  It was
cleaned internally by Henry and optically is very clean and clear.

Price for the pair is $400.00 including shipping.

Finally:

A like new Canon G7 digital camera.  Like new because I just go it last
month when I thought my Sony digicam was unrepairable.  Instead it was
covered by an extended warranty that I forgot I bought!  SO....I'm selling
the G7.  It looks and works like new and comes with ALL the stuff, including
the original receipt from Norman Camera here in Grand Rapids MI USA.  The
price is $439.00 including shipping in the US and Canada.

I can accept Paypal at my home account at dstate1@sbcglobal.net.  If you
choose to pay by check or some other method please be aware that payment
must clear prior to shipping.  International shipping would ad $25 to the
prices above.

Images are available to interested parties.

Thanks and best wishes
Dan States
Grand Rapids MI

Experience the magic of the holidays. Talk to Santa on Messenger.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/santabot/default.aspx?locale=en-us