Subject: [Leica] Zeiss 15mm f2.8 ZM and 15mm Viewfinder
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Nov 23 13:48:30 2006

I believed the Oberkochen-based production of the 15 and 85 ZM lenses is
delayed?

I agree paying such a higher price for one click and a third more speed and
so much more size and weight does not make senses for many. Personally I am
very satisfied with the 15 Heliar though it's vignetting. But I don't mind
about that as it belongs to superwide shots (at least for me). And the
de-vignetting feature in the Epson RAW converter is sometimes doing quite a
good job.

Didier

Replies: Reply from dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States) ([Leica] Zeiss 15mm f2.8 ZM and 15mm Viewfinder)
Reply from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] Zeiss 15mm f2.8 ZM and 15mm Viewfinder)